We are ready to advise current and prospective students and their parents. Current and prospective students and parents have many questions and concerns of great relevance. We are happy to assist in any way we can. Current and prospective students and their parents can reach us at 1-435-868-8057 or via email at email@example.com.
Before registering for courses, call us and let one of our knowledgeable and friendly counselors walk you through our program and all relevant applications needed to begin your exciting educational experience at Early College High School Online.
Information About the
Statewide Online Education Program
The SOEP enables students to earn credit toward high school graduation through publicly funded online courses. Each provider is a school district or charter school accredited for 9-12th grade education, and your school will automatically accept these credits.
SOEP Objectives:1. Provide students with access to online learning regardless of where students attend school.
2. Provide high quality learning options for students regardless of language, residence, family income, or special needs.
3. Provide online learning options to allow students to acquire the knowledge and technology skills necessary in a digital world.
4. Utilize technology to customize education and allow students to learn in their own style and at their own pace.
5. Allow students to customize their schedule to better meet their academic goals.
1. Grades 9-12 and enrolled in a Utah public school.
2. No more credits in a year than the number of credits a student may earn by taking a full course load during the regular school day at the student's high school.
1. A student may graduate early by taking a full course load during the regular school day at their high school.
Forms and Contact Information
If you wish to take online courses, please contact one of our friendly and helpful counselors. Be sure to fill out a Course Credit Acknowledgement (CCA) form with the Utah State Office of Education to request online enrollment. The USOE will contact us. You and your parent(s) or guardian(s) must sign the CCA for it to be valid. When the CCA is finalized, the USOE will notify us and we will contact you by email to explain how you can use Canvas and participate
Guidance Counseling: 1-435-652-7830
More information can be found at: http://www.schools.utah.gov/edonline/.
Dr. Cory Kanth
Statewide Online Education Program Specialist, USOE
250 E. 500 S.
PO Box 144200,
Salt Lake City, 84114-4200
Tel. (801) 538-7660
Current Students >